Hosting

So this Tuesday, I have taken on a job that I have never done before. Can you guess what it is? It's actually the title of my blog. YES! Hosting! Why? Well because I want to try something like that. I am actually working on the script now.

I am bit nervous but I always try to calm myself reminding myself that I am just hosting. I am the one who will facilitate the event. I am not the one who will be doing the main thing which is presenting their thesis (I'm hosting a research competition btw). And with that I want to wish the other half of my RLE good luck on that day - they're part of it. :) AIM FOR NUMBER 1! Maybe the more I'm exposed to the stage, the more I will comfortable with it. I have been exposed to that stage once before, but the atmosphere on this one is different. But I am relieved that I am not alone on this one. I do have a partner. And I know he'll be there in every step of the way. :)

Wish me luck.

-Liajoyce

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck. Dont stop when you stammer and start making awkward jokes... doesnt help the mood... and awkward jokes are never funny... like... ever... From experience :/

Unknown said...

HAHA, thank you I'll keep that in mind.:)

Anonymous said...

btw try checking out my blog, follow it if you find it interesting